How To Initiate A Return
ONLINE ORDERS DIRECT FROM CHIBEBE.COM
If you have made your purchase from our online store at Chibebe.com, you may request to return your product using our contact us page. Simply enter in your contact details and add your order number in the comment box. Also include a note telling us why you would like to return your order. Once we receive your email, a staff member will be in contact with you within 48hours with further instructions.
The return item is your responsibility until it reaches our facility. You must:
- Return the product in the same condition as it was purchased (including manuals, accessories and packaging).
- We highly recommend that you register the return so it can be tracked.
- You must also include the delivery receipt which will be refunded to you upon approval if the claim is accepted.
If the product is returned without sufficient postal satchel or box packaging to protect the Chibebe product purchased, including it's fabric packaging, then no refund or exchange will be provided. This is due to the fact that handling of the product by you cannot be sufficiently determined under our warranty terms.
ORDERS MADE VIA A CHIBEBE STOCKIST
If you have made a purchase through an authorized Chibebe stockist, you must return your product to the store you made the purchase from. For warranty claims you may want to contact us directly using our contact us page to initiate a warranty claim, but you will still be required to return to the store with your purchase. If contacting us direct, simply enter in your contact details and add a note telling us why you would like to return your order. Once we receive your message, a staff member is not obliged to contact you, and may forward your details to the stockist for further action.
We highly recommend you process your warranty claim through the store you made the purchase from to avoid delays.
For the speediest outcome, it’s best to take along with you to the store:
• A receipt or other proof of purchase (e.g. bank statement / transaction history).
• Return the product in the same condition as it was purchased (including manuals, accessories and packaging).
• Provide any extra information the store may need to process your return.